1kg strong white flour
Skill level: Level 2
Preparation time: 40 minutes including cooking time
Makes: One loaf
- Preheat oven to 230°c
- Rub all dry ingredients together with the butter until all ingredients are full blended together.
- May a bay on the table
- Pour buttermilk into the centre and slowly incorporate all dry ingredients into the liquid.
- Develop farl dough into correct condition by hand.
- Scale off dough into 300g units and mould round
- Pin out dough to correct diameter and place on baking tray
- Bake at 230°c for about 20 minutes.
- Leave to rest.