National Toast Day 2020
Eat your art out!
Bring the fun to food this #NationalToastDay and turn your toast into a delicious piece of edible art to celebrate this crunchy national treasure.
We’d love to see your works of toast art! Share them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on Thursday 27th February 2020 and tag @BreadAwardsUK and #NationalToastDay to be entered into a draw* for a chance to a win one of 3 KitchenAid Artisan breakfast sets and a Tiptree Breakfast Hamper.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Posts must be made between 12 midnight Wednesday 26th February 2020 and 12 midnight on Thursday 27th February 2020
- Posts must include the hashtag #NationalToastDay and the handle @BreadAwardsUK
- Four winners will be selected from all entries* across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by an independent judge appointed by the Tiptree World Bread Awards. The judge’s decision is final.
- Three winners will receive a KitchenAid Artisan breakfast set comprising an Artisan Kettle and Artisan 2-Slice Toaster (approx value £350).
- One winner will receive a Tiptree Classic Breakfast Hamper (value £40)
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes will be delivered by courier and a signature may be required. The prize is open to UK mainland residents only.
- Only the contact details of the winners will be collected. This will be for the sole purpose of sending the prizes and will not be retained after dispatch.
- The winners will be announced on Friday 28th 2020 on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram using the winners’ relevant handles, and again on Friday 7thMarch 2020 if the prizes have not been claimed. It is entirely the responsibility of the winners to come forward and claim their prize. Should the winners not come forward by Midnight GMT 28th March 2020 the prizes will expire.
* UK Mainland residents only
The organiser of National Toast Day is the Tiptree World Bread Awards, Beech House, Kingerby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 3PF